Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
ACDelco Digital Torque Wrench, 3/8 inch drive.
ACDelco Digital Torque Wrench with a 3/8″ drive provides precise calibrated torque measurement in kg.cm., Nm, in.lb., ft.lb.. It measures in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions and features both a built-in audible buzzer and a flashing LCD display to indicate when your desired torque has been reached. Lightweight. Durable. Uses three (3) AAA batteries (not included).
- 3/8 inch drive.
- Torque Range: 3.7 – 37 ft.lbs.
- Accuracy Range: ± 2% clockwise, ± 3% counterclockwise of indicated value.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Operates in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions.
- Flashing LED and buzzer alarm when torque is reached.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Measurements in kg.cm., Nm, in.lb., ft.lb.
- Easy to set up Peak and Track modes.
Standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting.
- Model: ARM601-3
- Length:12 3/8″
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 Standards with Certificate of Calibration.
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.