Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Adventure Medical Kits, Ultralight Watertight .3 Medical Kit.
Adventure Medical Kits, Ultralight Watertight .3 Medical Kit is a compact waterproof emergency medical kit containing the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-person on 1-2 day trips. Ideal for motorcycling, mountain biking, camping, ultralight hiking, backpacking, skiing, canoeing, and other adventures, wet or dry.
Includes essential supplies to: clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries. The DryFlex bag features two layers of waterproofing protection to keep contents safe and dry in even the most testing conditions. Weighs just 12oz.
Bandages and Dressings
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1″ x 3″ Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″, Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Tape, 1/2″ x 10 yards
Wound Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Blister / Burn
- 2 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 3 – Safety Pins.
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe.
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg).
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2.
From the Manufacturer: Adventure Medical Kits reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please Note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- Size: 6in x 5.25in x 1.25in.
- Weight: 2.32oz.
- Group Size: 1 person.
- Trip Duration: 1-2 days.