Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Arai Corsair-X Motorcycle Helmet, CBR.
Arai Corsair-X motorcycle helmet is Arai’s flagship helmet and one of the most advanced and highest quality helmets available anywhere in the world.
On the outside, the aerodynamic PB-SNC2 shell is stronger, smoother, and specifically designed to not only protect against direct impacts, but also to minimize glancing blows. On the inside, an anti-microbial, PH balanced, Eco-Pure liner paired with exceptional ventilation and air flow ensures the Corsair-X will keep you riding in cool comfort all day long.
The Corsair-X is designed specifically for an intermediate-oval head shape. If you love the features of the Corsair-X but it is not the correct head shape for you, check out the Arai Quantum-X helmet which is made for a round-oval head shape, or the Arai Signet-X which is made for a long-oval head shape.
- VAS Shield System — Variable Axis System shield changing mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell. It is intuitive and easy to use. The shield latch is improved to better hold the shield closed and prevent unintentional opening. It also has de-mist function.
- Improved Glance-Off Ability — The smooth area around the temple of the new VAS model helmet has been increased by an average of 24mm (compared to the Corsair-V) to give it a rounder, smoother (along the Snell test line in the temple area), stronger shell and improve glance off ability. A valuable feature when riding city streets.
- PB-SNC² Shell — Arai’s Peripherally-Belted-Structural-Net-Composite (PB-SNC) shell provides superb tensile strength and flexibility while enabling the removal of weight from the top of the shell. This reduces the overall helmet weight and lowers the centre of gravity, TLDR: better balance and reduced fatigue for you. The Peripheral Belting adds a strengthening belt across the helmet above the visor opening for additional strength and stiffness in the outer shell.
- Type 12 Diffuser — 20mm longer than the previous design it takes in 19% more air. The air intake vents have three positions and improved sealing for decreased road noise and water intrusion.
- Eco-Pure Liner — Fully removable Eco-Pure comfort liner helps maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin. Soft frame material is softer with removable temple padding and a removable/replaceable crown pad for a customized fit.
- VAS MAX-V (BV) Shield — VAS Max Vision shield with a clear Pinlock insert are included.
- IC Ducts — IC Duct-5 provides 11% more air flow and has a 3-position switch that is bigger, easier to open, with limited water intrusion when fully closed.
- Chin Curtain — A new chin curtain accentuates the aerodynamic egg-shaped form of the helmet by blocking turbulent air from below. At the same time it lowers internal air pressure for enhanced air exhaust. All this improved airflow reduces noise even more.
Double D-Ring retention system.
The Sizing Center:
SNELL-2020, DOT certified.