Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Arai Quantum-X Motorcycle Helmet, Solid.
Arai Quantum-X Motorcycle Helmet is made for street riding. Born from the technologies developed by Arai for their race helmets, the Quantum-X refines and adapts their design to better apply them to the needs of daily street riding, without compromise to comfort or performance.
Also not compromised is Arai’s exceptional fit. Arai offers helmets in multiple interior-fit shapes for the multiple shaped heads that exist in the world. Pick the one that’s right for you.
The Quantum-X is designed specifically for a round-oval head shape. If you love the features of the Quantum-X helmet but your head is long-oval rather than round-oval, check out the Arai Signet-X which is essentially the exact same helmet made for a long-oval head shape.
The Quantum-X boasts an impressive list of technologies and features including,
- VAS Shield System — Variable Axis System shield changing mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell. It is intuitive and easy to use. The shield latch is improved to better hold the shield closed and prevent unintentional opening. It also has de-mist function.
- Improved Glance-Off Ability — The smooth area around the temple of the new VAS model helmet has been increased by an average of 24mm (compared to the Corsair-V) to give it a rounder, smoother (along the Snell test line in the temple area), stronger shell and improve glance off ability. A valuable feature when riding city streets.
- PB-SCLC — The Peripherally-Belted-Super-Complex-Laminate-Construction shell design (how’s that for a mouthful…) TLDR: Arai has combined multiple materials and techniques to deliver a shell with enhanced performance and affordability.
- Duct Ventilation — if it ain’t broke don’t fix it… the QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts may look familiar but they offer greater adjustment and more flow through.
- Chincover — The ES Chincover installed on the Quantum-X enhances the aerodynamic shape of the helmet, smooths airflow, increases exhaust from the mouth area, reduces wind noise coming up from below, and is water repellant. It’s good for both cold and warm weather riding or can be removed and reinstalled as preferred.
- Anti-Microbial — The fully-removable and washable liner material is anti-microbial to better resist the build up of bacteria in-between cleanings.
- VAS-MV Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens — The Quantum-X comes with a VAS-MV (Max Vision) faceshield, ready for use with the new VAS-MV Pinlock lens. The new Pinlock-120 lens is also included.
Double D-Ring retention system.
SNELL-2020, DOT certified.