Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Arai Regent-X Motorcycle Helmet, Solid.
Arai Regent-X motorcycle helmet is an all-day comfortable premium helmet featuring the same protection as Arai’s flagship Corsair-X helmet but at a more affordable price-point. The interior is quiet enough to isolate you from distractions and has been redesigned for enhanced comfort. The shell flares 5mm around the base to make putting the helmet on and taking it off easier. Cheek pads (not the top pad) can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
The Regent-X is designed specifically for an intermediate-oval head shape. If you love the features of the Defiant-X but it is not the correct head shape for you, check out the Arai Quantum-X helmet which is made for a round-oval head shape, or the Arai Signet-X which is made for a long-oval head shape.
- VAS Shield System — Variable Axis System shield changing mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell. It is intuitive and easy to use. The shield latch is improved to better hold the shield closed and prevent unintentional opening. It also has de-mist function.
- Improved Glance-Off Ability — The smooth area around the temple of the new VAS model helmet has been increased by an average of 24mm (compared to the Corsair-V) to give it a rounder, smoother (along the Snell test line in the temple area), stronger shell and improve glance off ability. A valuable feature when riding city streets.
- PB-CLC Shell — Developed in F1 racing, Peripherally-Belted-Complex-Laminate-Construction (PB-CLC) shell technology involves the layering of many materials with proprietary adhesives for enhanced strength that allows for a larger eye port. This is further strengthened with a Super Fiber Belt that resists the widening of cracks encountered in an impact.
- One-Piece Multi-Density Liner — For exceptional protection in a light, compact, and aerodynamic helmet the one-piece multi-density liner has varying densities of padding specific to its area in the shell and its specific shell size. The top padding stays in place but the rest of the liner is easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Ventilation — Side exhausts are integrated in to the shell for optimal aerodynamics, and reduced wind noise and buffeting. The one-piece rear exhaust improves aerodynamics while extracting more hot air from the helmet interior.
- Chin Curtain — A new chin curtain accentuates the aerodynamic egg-shaped form of the helmet by blocking turbulent air from below. At the same time it lowers internal air pressure for enhanced air exhaust. All this improved airflow reduces noise even more.
- Facial Contour System — For better fit and enhanced comfort in the lower jaw area the FCS (Facial Contour System) adds a foam spring support to the cheek pads that compresses and rebounds to provide necessary support with no excessive pressure.
Double D-Ring retention system.
SNELL M2020, DOT certified.