Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Biltwell Gringo Blast Shield.
Biltwell Gringo Blast Shield for all Gringo ECE helmets and L-XXL Gringo DOT helmets, features 100% vintage looks crafted using 100% modern technology. Easy to install, the laser-cut plastic flex shield fastens to the helmet using the five snaps surrounding the eye port to provide dependable protection from wind and the elements. Easy to remove for storage or cleaning.
The Blast Shield is constructed from injection-molded polycarbonate thermoplastic and is both scratch-resistant and impact-resistant. In-mold tint technology produces extremely vivid colors.
For your eyesight, every shield is 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistant (based on AATCC-138 test standard). The Blast shield is not anti-fog coated, but you can safely apply your own aftermarket anti-fog spray of choice.
Available in Clear, Smoke, and Chrome tints.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate thermoplastic construction.
- Scratch and impact resistant.
- Mirrored shields feature reflective technology to reduce glare.
- All shields provides 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard.
- In-mold tint technology for vivid shield colors.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated stainless-steel snaps on shield fasten securely to helmet shell.
Care and Maintenance
- To Clean: Use mild soapy water and a microfiber cloth. Dry with a second clean microfiber cloth.
- DO NOT expose the visor to harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals. (It can damage the surface finish and/or compromise material strength).
- If the snaps on your Gringo Blast Shield become tight or sticky apply one drop of general-purpose light household oil to the inside.
Made to fit Biltwell Gringo helmets. Does not fit Gringo S helmets.
- Fits XS-XXL ECE-certified Gringo helmets.
- Fits L-XXL DOT-certified Gringo helmets.