Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Biltwell Gringo Motorcycle Helmet, Flat Black Factory.
Biltwell Gringo motorcycle helmet is a modern helmet wrapped in head-turning retro style. From the outside, features on the Gringo’s seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell appear to be minimal, resulting in a simple and elegant design esthetic, while on the inside the Gringo’s shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and removable hand-stitched comfort liner and brushed Lycra construction deliver a plush, comfortable, safety-first fit. For extra style points the interior is finished with a stitched diamond pattern and contrasting thread. Gorgeous.
The eye port permits most goggles to be worn or there are five surrounding snaps for simple installation of Biltwell’s bubble shield or blast shield. Shields sold separately.
An additional modern convenience, the interior includes molded recesses for your audio or communication system speakers.
- Rugged lightweight injection-molded ABS outer shell.
- 3-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner. Dissipates impacts, fortifies helmet structure.
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates frontal impacts.
- Removable/replaceable BioFoam comfort liner and cheek pads with brushed fleece Lycra touch points absorb and evaporate perspiration.
- Chin strap with brushed fleece Lycra touch points. Adjustable strap end retainer.
- Molded internal recesses for aftermarket audio and communication components.
Double D-Ring retention system.
The Sizing Center:
Biltwell Motorcycle Helmets Sizing Charts
DOT, ECE certified.
Write a Review
There are no Riders Reviews yet. But you can change that!