Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Biltwell Gringo S Bubble Shield (Gen 2), Smoke.
Biltwell Gringo S Bubble Shield (Gen 2) is a replacement shield for all Gringo S helmets (thanks to the all-new baseplate kit included). You get the same 100% vintage looks. The same 100% modern technology. Plus the new baseplates that feature an improved mechanism for firmer detents in the three open positions.
The Gringo S Bubble Shield is constructed from injection-molded polycarbonate thermoplastic, to by design be optically precise, scratch-resistant and, of course, impact-resistant too. To top it off in-mold tint technology produces extremely vivid shield colors.
For your eyesight, every shield is 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistant (based on AATCC-138 test standard) and features an anti-fog coating to help fight moisture buildup.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate thermoplastic construction.
- Scratch and impact resistant.
- Mirrored shields feature reflective technology to reduce glare.
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up.
- All shields provides 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard.
- In-mold tint technology for vivid shield colors.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated stainless-steel retainer snap on shield fastens securely to snap on helmet shell.
Care and Maintenance
- Apply one drop of medium-strength blue Loc-Tite to the threads of both hinge screws every time you install a shield.
- If the retainer snap on your Gringo S shield becomes tight or sticky, apply one drop of general-purpose light household oil to the inside.
- To Clean: Use mild soapy water and a microfiber cloth. Dry with a second clean microfiber cloth.
- DO NOT expose the visor to harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals. (It can damage the surface finish and/or compromise material strength).
Made to fit Biltwell Gringo S helmets.
Write a Review
There are no Riders Reviews yet. But you can change that!