Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Biltwell Lane Splitter Motorcycle Helmet, Flat Titanium
Biltwell Lane Splitter motorcycle helmet is a retro-inspired modern safety helmet with a design that gives a tip of the hat to vintage Simpson helmet models. Just like Biltwell’s Gringo models, the Lane Splitter has a seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell that might appear minimal on the outside, but has all the technology and safety features required to earn ECE certification.
The helmet features a large always-open chin vent for ample air intake and a central rear exhaust port to make sure that air keeps on flowing right on through and out the back of the helmet.
On the inside the Lane Splitter has a shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, washable, hand-stitched comfort liner with brushed Lycra construction for plush comfort and a safety-first fit. There is a moulded recess on each side of the helmet for your audio or communication system speakers.
The face shield is made of CE-certified polycarbonate for optical accuracy, with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for durability. The hinge mechanism makes installation and removal easy.
- CE-certified polycarbonate face shield with anti-fog, anti-scratch treatments.
- Detents in shield hinge hardware hold shield open for increased airflow at slower speeds.
- Rugged lightweight injection-molded ABS outer shell.
- 3-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner. Dissipates impacts, fortifies helmet structure.
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates frontal impacts.
- Removable/replaceable BioFoam comfort liner and cheek pads with brushed fleece Lycra touch points absorb and evaporate perspiration.
- Chin strap with brushed fleece Lycra touch points. Adjustable strap end retainer.
- Molded internal recesses for aftermarket audio and communication components.
Double D-Ring retention system.
The Sizing Center:
Biltwell Motorcycle Helmets Sizing Charts
DOT, ECE certified.
Write a Review
There are no Riders Reviews yet. But you can change that!