Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Biltwell Lane Splitter Shield, (Gen 2).
Biltwell Lane Splitter Shield (Gen 2) is a replacement face shield for all Biltwell Lane Splitter helmets. Every Lane Splitter face shield ships with Biltwell’s all-new baseplate kit so they will fit all generations of Lane Splitter helmets. The new baseplates also feature an improved mechanism for firmer detents in the three open positions.
Lane Splitter (Gen 2) shields are constructed from injection-molded polycarbonate thermoplastic to, by design, be optically precise, scratch-resistant and, of course, impact-resistant too. To top it off in-mold tint technology produces an extremely vivid range of shield colors.
For your eyesight, every shield is 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistant (based on AATCC-138 test standard) and features an anti-fog coating to help fight moisture buildup. Mirrored shields have a reflective coating in a variety of surface finishes to reduce glare.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate thermoplastic construction.
- Scratch and impact resistant.
- Mirrored shields feature reflective technology to reduce glare.
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up.
- All shields provides 91% UV/A and 99% UV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard.
- In-mold tint technology for vivid shield colors.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated stainless-steel retainer snap on shield fastens securely to snap on helmet shell.
Care and Maintenance
- Apply one drop of medium-strength blue Loc-Tite to the threads of both hinge screws every time you install a shield.
- To Clean: Use mild soapy water and a microfiber cloth. Dry with a second clean microfiber cloth.
- DO NOT expose the visor to harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals. (It can damage the surface finish and/or compromise material strength).
Made to fit Biltwell Lane Splitter helmets.
Write a Review
There are no Riders Reviews yet. But you can change that!