Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid, 1 litre.
Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid is a high-performance brake fluid for all braking systems where conventional polyglycol brake fluid is recommended. It features an exceptionally high dry boiling point making it the ideal choice for use under demanding braking conditions such as rallying, racing, and other high-performance and competition applications.
- Similar compressibility to DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids.
- Wet boiling point: 518ºF, 270ºC.
- Dry boiling point: 590ºF, 310ºC.
- Exceeds boiling point requirements of DOT 5 brake fluids.
- Mixable with conventional glycol based brake fluids meeting US DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1, FMVSS 116, ISO 4925, SAE J1703 standards.
- For best results drain and flush out old conventional brake fluid with Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid then top up the system with Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid.
- Adding conventional brake fluids to Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid will reduce the benefits of Castrol Reach SRF and is not recommended.
Not for use in mineral oil brake systems.
Meets or exceeds DOT 3, DOT 4, ISO 4925 Class 4, SAE J1703, JASO JIS K2233 Class 4 specifications.