Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant, 0.5 gallon.
Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant is a proprietary blend of glycols and inhibitors formulated to be used without water. Eliminates system corrosion, improves combustion, maximizes horsepower, prevents boil-over and freeze-burst. Used by race teams around the world for protection against heat-related damage under the most extreme conditions.
Designed specifically for: motocross, enduro, dirt, and street motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, quads, snowmobiles.
- Contains no silicates or phosphates.
- No Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA) required.
- Safe for hoses, pump seals, silicone, and bearings.
- Boiling Point: over 375°F.
- Antifreeze protection: down to -40°F.
Note: Always follow the instructions when converting from a water-based coolant to Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant.