Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Klim Krios Pro Adventure Motorcycle Helmet, Various Styles
Klim Krios Pro ADV helmet is a super-lightweight ECE/DOT certified adventure motorcycle helmet that features a full Karbon fiber shell (with a wide weave for reduced weight while maintaining strength), Koroyd energy absorbing advanced impact protection, and advanced aerodynamic design for a relaxed ride, a quieter ride, and superb ventilation.
The helmet switches easily between its 4 ride modes: Adventure (peak on, face shield down), Dual-Sport (peak on, face shield up, goggles on), Off-Road (peak on, face shield off, goggles on), Street (peak off, face shield on). All it takes is a quarter-turn of the release mechanism.
A Pinlock-ready face shield and a Transitions photochromic lens are included.
- Full Karbon fiber hand-laid shell.
- Optimized shell resin distribution for reduced weight.
- Koroyd energy absorbing impact protection.
- Visor and spoiler designed for aerodynamic stability.
- Vents, liner system refined for quieter ride.
- Fully adjustable chin and forehead vents.
- Pinlock-ready anti-scratch polycarbonate face shield.
- Transitions photochromic lens included.
- Quick release face shield and visor system.
- Goggles compatible with face shield removed.
- Klimatek anti-microbial anti-bacterial moisutre-wicking liner.
- Sena 10U compatible (sold separately).
Fid-Lock chinstrap closure system.
ECE, DOT certified.