Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Leatt DBX Mountain Lite 2.0 Hydration Backpack.
Leatt DBX Mountain Lite 2.0 Hydration Backpack is a slim, ultra-light pack originally designed for biking but which can also serve well on a motorcycle. Features include premium CE certified multi-impact back protection and 3.0 liters of storage (2L hydration, 1L cargo) perfect for day rides.
The lightweight chest harness and breathable mesh shoulder straps has a new more secure adjustment system, so the bag will not hit your helmet in rough terrain.
In addition to a hydration system the Mountain Lite is also back protection with a removable CE certified back protector. For comfort the back of the pack is constructed of Airline Mesh for excellent ventilation.
A 2-litre hydration reservoir is included. The hydration tube can be routed over the shoulder or under the arm, and more a feature for biking that riding a motorcycle, on either the left or right side of the pack. A heat reflective inner back panel helps keep liquids cool or hot.
There is an external carrier system for your helmet and neck brace.
- Lightweight chest harness.
- CE certified impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 1.
- Full-face/ MTB helmet and neck brace carrier system.
- Dual hydration tube for two-way routing: over the shoulder or the under arm.
- Hydration tube clasp can be positioned on left or right harness.
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation.
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot.
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket.
- Removable tool storage card.
- Reflective safety piping and safety whistle.
Total Volume 3.0 litres: 2.0-litre hydration, 1.0-litre cargo.
Fits Body Sizes: XS-XXL