Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Leatt GPX Race HF 2.0 Hydration Backpack.
Leatt GPX Race HF 2.0 Hydration Backpack is a slim, durable, lightweight hydration backpack for off-road motorcycle riding. But it’s great for street riding too.
Features include a unique height-adjustable chest harness that comfortably holds the pack in place even over rough terrain, and a hands-free dual hydration system with two-way routing — over the shoulder or under the arm — for exceptional ease of use.
The back of the pack is made of AirLine mesh for maximum ventilation and cool comfort. And the heat-reflective inner back panel keeps liquids in your hydration pack cool or hot as desired.
For safety the pack has reflective piping to improve visibility in low light conditions, and a safety whistle.
- 2.0L Flat Clean-Tech bladder included.
- Hands-free hydration system.
- Unique chest harness for solid fit.
- Ultra-lightweight durable outer shell.
- Two-way hydration tube routing: over the shoulder or under the arm.
- Hose clip can be positioned on left or right strap.
- Mesh storage pocket inside the bag.
- Removable tool sheet.
- AirLine mesh back ventilation.
- Heat reflective inner back panel keeps liquid cool or hot.
- Height adjustable harness for optimal load positioning.
- Quick release press-in lock system.
- Safety whistle included.
- Reflective safety piping.
Total Volume: 3-litres (2-litres hydration, 1-litre cargo).
Fits body sizes: XS – XXL.
Model: Orange/Black: 7016100100; Red/Black: 7016100120.