Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Motul MoCool Radiator Additive, 500ml., Pack of 4.
Motul MoCool Radiator Additive is a non-glycol radiator additive that improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency to reduce engine temperature by up to 15ºC (30ºF).
Use in racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature or in any cooling system when overheating is observed and a glycol based product cannot be used.
Concentrated cooling fluid. Mix with distilled water at 5% (20:1) for use as a coolant. Do not use undiluted product.
- Does not provide antifreeze protection.
- Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminum alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass, bronze systems.
- Will not harm seals, rubber hoses, or plastics.
Note: Use prohibited by some race organizations. Check with your race organization official.