Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
ROK Straps Motorcycle Cargo Tie Downs; 5/8-inch x 42-inch, Black, 3-Pair.
ROK Straps motorcycle cargo tie-down straps are designed specifically for use on motorcycles, ATV’s (Quads), and snowmobiles. They are soft, no-hook, flat cargo straps made to secure any cargo to your motorcycle or other vehicle without risk of paint scratches.
But most important, ROK Straps are cinched-down AFTER they have been attached to your motorcycle. So there is no risk of snap-back and the dangerous eye and other injuries so common with bungee cords and other inferior strap designs. (For more information on that see The Riders Blog article: Why We Never Use Bungee Cords On A Motorcycle And Neither Should You.)
Available in a variety of widths, adjustable lengths, and different colors.
- Strength tested.
- Safer, stronger, longer lasting, and quicker to use than other straps.
- Solid rubber shock-cord with tight nylon outer braid.
- Looped connection points for secure, hook-free, scratch-free attachment.
- Flat cord minimizes pressure hot-spots.
- Crack-resistant, UV-resistant, quick-release buckles.
- 5/8-inch x 42-inch; adjusts from 12-inch to 42-inch; Secures up to 55lbs (25kg). 150lbs burst strength.
Manufacturers 12-Month Replacement Warranty.