Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Sena SRL Bluetooth Communication System.
Sena SRL Bluetooth Communication System was designed by Sena in partnership with Shoei Helmets to seamlessly integrate with Shoei’s Neotec II and J-Cruise II helmets. The SLR incorporates the same advanced Sena technology as their top-selling 20S bluetooth headset but with a simple 3-button control that is almost undetectable from the helmet’s exterior. Pair it to your smartphone to enjoy music, hear GPS directions, talk on the phone, and more while you ride.
Best-In-Class Communication Experience
The SRL features dual Bluetooth chips to enable communication with up to 7 other riders over 1.6 km (1 mile) in open terrain. And so you can continue listening to music uninterrupted while talking via intercom, the Audio Multitasking feature automatically decreases music volume when someone begins speaking and rises it again when they stop.
SLR2 Features Include:
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Universal Intercom: Compatible with other non-Sena Bluetooth communication systems
- Audio Multitasking: Music volume lowers when intercom activates
- Voice Command: Hands-free control
- Intercom Range: 1.6 Km / 1.0 Mi
- Eight-Way Intercom: Talk with up to 7 other riders
- Music Sharing: Play your tunes for the entire group
- Advanced Noise Control: Reduces environmental wind and road noise
- FM Radio
- Remote Control Compatible
Easy Setup Using The Sena App
Configure your SLR using the Sena Utility App (for iPhone and Android). The app controls all device settings as well as providing access to the Sena Quick Start Guide.
The SRL also connects to the Sena RideConnected app. Using the Ride Connected app you can talk over intercom with a virtually limitless number of riders over an infinite range while you are connected to a mobile network.
- Up to 10 hours
- Speaker: driver unit unit 31.9mm – thickness 4.4mm
- Boom microphone: length 55mm
- Wire between speakers: length 85mm
- Weight: main module – 100g (3.53oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: Up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
What is the difference between the Sena SRL and the SRL2?
- The SRL has a fixed boom microphone designed specifically for the Shoei Neotec II helmet. Also compatible with the J-Cruise II helmet.
- The SRL2 comes with two types of microphones: a wired mic and a wired boom mic, designed specifically for the 2019 and newer Shoei GT-Air II helmet and the latest version of the Shoei Neotec II (Manufactured after 3/19). It is also compatible with the J-Cruise II helmet.
The SRL and SRL2 have the exact same hardware (speakers, antenna, Bluetooth module and button module).
Write a Review
There are no Riders Reviews yet. But you can change that!