Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Shoei GT Air II Motorcycle Helmet, Solid.
Shoei GT Air II is the second generation of Shoei’s hugely sucessful GT-Air helmet and is Shoei’s premiere full-face touring helmet. It features advancements in design, functionality, and performance to deliver you a supremely safe and comfortable helmet that adapts easily to changing ride conditions.
Among its improvements are a lengthened internal sun shield for enhanced sun-glare protection, an all-new face shield “first-position” opening for improved ventilation and defogging, wind-tunnel tested aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology for a relaxed and quiet ride, and seamless integration with Sena’s SRL2 communication system.
On the Outside…
Multi-Ply Matrix Aim Shell
- Proprietary Shoei technology.
- Integrated multi-ply matrix designed to meet DOT standards.
- Hand-laid interwoven fiberglass layers with organic fibers and resin.
- Shell-integrated aerodynamic spoiler made with consistent shell thickness for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Multi-Piece/Multi-Density EPS Liner
- Varying densities of foam provide enhanced impact absorption.
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design.
- Tunnels in the EPS liner enable unrestricted air flow-through fora cooler ride.
Aerodynamics and Noise Reduction
- Wind-tunnel optimized progressive shell shape.
- Compact and streamlined shell shape to reduce air resistance, drag, and noise.
- Improved, airtight window beading, new chin-bar spoiler, prevent wind noise.
- Enhanced internal sun shield system reduces noise.
- Wind-tunnel optimized shell to maximize airflow and reduce unwanted noise.
- 3 intake vents, 5 exhaust vents.
- Vents are wind tunnel-optimized and positioned to maximize airflow in, and negative air pressure suction out.
- Redesigned upper air intake shutter and enlarged lower air intake opening for greater airflow.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with Sena’s SRL2 Communication System.
- Learn more about the SENA SRL2 Communication System…
On The Inside…
Interior Comfort Liner System
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable.
- Exclusive Max-Dry material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon.
- 3D shaped liner to match the contours of a rider’s head.
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization.
- Premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching accentuate the unmatched fit and finish.
- Cheek pad channel for eyeglasses.
- Optional interior components available in different sizes for custom fit.
CNS-1 Face Shield
- Wider and taller field of vision.
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
- 3D injection-molding ensures a distortion-free view throughout entire field of vision.
- Comes equipped with Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system.
CNS-1 Base Plate System
- Smooth and easy shield changes.
- Patented Shoei spring-loaded technology ensures a windproof, waterproof seal.
- Redesigned base plate gear has an all-new “first position” shield opening feature.
- New “first-position” shield opening optimized for advanced venting and defogging without excess wind.
- Airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet.
Internal Sun Shield
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield is 5mm longer for improved relief from sun glare.
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield in one quick motion.
- Distortion-free view.
- Blocks 99% of UV rays.
- Retracts in to outer shell when not in use to maintain integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner.
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyewear.
Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.)
- Enables emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads.
- Helmet can then be gently removed with minimal strain in event of injury.
- Patented 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism.
- Quick and smooth closure and opening.
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable.
- Shape: Intermediate Oval
- 3 Shell Sizes
- DOT Certified
- Manufacturers 5 Year Warranty