Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Shoei Neotec II Modular Motorcycle Helmet.
Shoei Neotec II Modular Motorcycle Helmet is a best in class 2-in-1 “flip-up” modular motorcycle helmet. In addition to comforts such as next-level wind tunnel tested aerodynamics, a flip-down internal sun shield, the Pinlock EVO fog-resistant face shield system, and seamless integration with Sena’s all-new SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems, it provides premium level safety and protection through Shoei’s proprietary Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Multi-Piece EPS liner.
On The Outside…
- Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell — Shoei’s Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell is a proprietary technology that integrates a five-ply matrix. Its hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin are both lightweight and strong. The shell-integrated spoiler is formed with consistent thickness to guarantee maximum shell strength and minimal weight.
- Aerodynamics — The streamlined wind-tunnel-tested shape and shell-integrated spoiler provide relaxed comfort at speed while the innovative top air outlet design (it also serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position) along with the chin bar’s ‘Aero Deflector’ and ‘Vortex Generator Lip’ optimize airflow around the helmet and reduce unwanted wind noise.
- 360º Pivot Locking Modular System — Shoei’s stainless steel “flip up” technology safely and securely locks the chin bar in to its full-face configuration while you ride, then smoothly and easily converts to the open-face configuration. The large lock release button facilitates easy operation with gloves on and the dual locking system securely holds the helmet in the fully-opened position.
CNS-3 Shield System — The Neotec II’s CNS-3 shield system provides an edge-to-edge distortion-free view and a wind and waterproof seal. The shield protects you from 99% of harmful UV rays. Shield changes are quick and easy thanks to Shoei’s patented spring-loaded technology.
- Ventilation — Breathe easy. Large wind tunnel optimized upper and lower vents provide exceptional air flow, there’s an expanded 3-position upper vent for optimal air intake customization, and upper exhaust outlet vents assure maximum flow-through. All vents are designed for easy use while wearing gloves.
On The Inside…
The interior of Shoei’s Neotec II Modular Helmet is all about comfort… except that it’s also all about safety and protection.
- Multi-Piece EPS Liner — Shoei’s multi-piece EPS liner utilizes varying densities of foam for enhanced impact absorption. Precise placement of these differing densities of EPS material produce a more compact and lightweight design while air tunnels built in to the liner enable volumes of cooling air to flow unrestricted through the helmet for exceptional rider comfort.
Interior Comfort System — Fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable, the Neotec II’s interior Dry-Cool comfort liner surrounds your head with enhanced comfort, fit, and helmet stabilization, even at high speeds. ‘Noise Isolator’ cheek pads reduce unwanted road noises and feature eyeglass channels for all-day comfort while wearing eyeglasses or sunglasses. Optional interior components are available in different sizes for a fully customizable fit.
Other Interior Comfort System features include…
- 3D shaped padding to match the contours of a rider’s head.
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization.
- Exclusive Max-Dry material that absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than ordinary nylon.
- Premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching for unmatched fit and finish.
Internal Sun Shield — For those days when you want to ride off in to the sunset, the Neotec II comes with a built-in QSV-1 distortion-free sun shield. It exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyewear and blocks 99% of damaging UV rays.
When in its up position the sun shield tucks in to a raised area of the outer shell. You’d never know it’s there when not in use. It lowers with one quick easy motion of the large easily located switch.
- Micro Ratchet Chinstrap — Keeping this top-of-the line helmet securely attached to your head is Shoei’s all-new stainless-steel Micro Ratchet Chinstrap. Its patented 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism provides quick and secure closure with unrivaled comfort and adjustability.
- Intercom Ready Design — The Neotec II is specially designed for seamless integration with Sena’s all-new SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems which in turn have been specially developed for the Neotec II. You can learn more about the Sena SRL/SRL2 communication Systems here.
4 Shell Sizes
5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Write a Review
There are no Riders Reviews yet. But you can change that!