Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
Tekton Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench, 1/4″ drive, 10-150 in.lb./1.1-16.9 Nm.
Tekton Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench eliminates guessing so you can correctly and confidently tighten fasteners to manufacturer specified torque and prevent damage caused by over-tightening or under-tightening. Features steel and aluminum construction for dependability and years of consistent performance. No internal plastic parts.
- Dual-Direction. Measures torque both clockwise and counterclockwise for regular and reverse threaded fasteners.
- Wrench emits click that can be heard and felt when selected torque is reached.
- Spring-loaded adjustment collar locks in to place at the desired torque value ensuring no accidental movement during use.
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counterclockwise).
IMPORTANT: To help maintain calibration always back-off the torque wrench when not in use and store at its lowest torque setting.
- Range: 10-150 in.lb., 1.1-16.9 Nm.
- Increment: 1 in.lb.; 0.113 Nm.
- Length: 8 13/16″.
- Ratchet: 72 tooth.
- 1 – 1/4″ drive torque wrench.
- 1 – Zippered storage case.
- 1 – Operator’s manual with torque conversion chart.