Have you used this product before? How did you like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
USWE Airborne-9 Hydration Backpack, 3.0L Hydration Bladder.
USWE Airborne-9 Hydration Backpack is a 9 litre capacity bounce-free hydration backpack ideal for day rides or more. It comes with a 3.0 litre Elite hydration bladder held in place by a specially designed compression sleeve, and features a Slide-Seal top, a Plug-n-Play coupling, and a magnetic tube clip.
In addition to carrying your water, the Airborne-9 has numerous pockets to carry your essential personal gear and a cargo compression feature that holds backpack contents close to your body for improved balance and increased pack stability.
For cool comfort while riding the Airborne-9 has USWE’s NDM 4-point harness system, ventilated shoulder straps, and a ventilated anti-slip back panel.
About the USWE NDM Harness.
The USWE NDM Harness is a patented 100% bounce-free 4-point stretch harness and buckle system. It features ergonomic shoulder and chest straps that adjust to comfortably contour the pack and hold it snugly against the body. This eliminates pack bounce — even in rough terrain — without restricting your movement or breathing capacity. The solo-buckle system fastens securely and releases easily, even with gloves on.
- Total Volume: 9L.
- Hydration Capacity: 3.0L, 100oz.
- Hydration Type: Elite Hydration Bladder with Plug-n-Play coupling.
- Hydration Hose Type: Hydraflex Drink Tube.
- Helmet Handsfree Compatible: Yes.
- Action Camera Harness Compatible: Yes.
- Harness System: NDM™ Race Harness.
- Pack Weight: 600g excluding bladder.
- Dimensions: 45cm x 19cm x 14cm.
- Fits Torso: M – XL, 84cm – 110cm, 33in – 43in.
Manufacturer’s limited 2-year warranty.