Have you used this product before? How'd ya like it? Click on the Riders Review tab above and let us know.
USWE Ranger-9 Hydration Backpack, 3.0L Hydration Bladder.
USWE Ranger-9 Hydration Backpack is a 9 litre capacity bounce-free hydration backpack ideal for hard 1-day adventures or more. It comes with a 3.0 litre Elite hydration bladder held in place by a specially designed compression sleeve, and features a Slide-Seal top, a Plug-n-Play coupling, and a magnetic tube clip.
In addition to carrying your water (in a stable position thanks to the built-in bladder compression sleeve) the Ranger-9 has 6 pockets to carry your essential personal gear too. These include a water resistant phone pocket (8cm – 16cm inner dimensions) and an organizer pocket that is great for stowing tools.
For cool comfort while riding the Ranger-9 has USWE’s NDM 4-point harness system, ventilated shoulder straps, and a ventilated anti-slip back panel.
About the USWE NDM Harness.
The USWE NDM Harness is a patented 100% bounce-free 4-point stretch harness and buckle system. It features ergonomic shoulder and chest straps that adjust to comfortably contour the pack and hold it snugly against the body. This eliminates pack bounce — even in rough terrain — without restricting your movement or breathing capacity. The solo-buckle system fastens securely and releases easily, even with gloves on.
- Total Volume: 9L.
- Hydration Capacity: 3.0L, 100oz.
- Hydration Type: Elite Hydration Bladder with Plug-n-Play coupling.
- Hydration Hose Type: Hydraflex Drink Tube.
- Helmet Handsfree Compatible: Yes.
- Action Camera Harness Compatible: Yes.
- Harness System: NDM™ Race Harness.
- Pack Weight: 510g excluding bladder.
- Dimensions: 45cm x 19cm x 14cm.
- Fits Torso: M – XL, 84cm – 110cm, 33in – 43in.
Manufacturer’s limited 2-year warranty.